Thinking about doing our DELTA Module 2?
What is DELTA Module 2 100% Online?
It is a 100% asynchronous online course on Zoom.us. This module focuses on the theory and practice of English language teaching, and it aims to develop your awareness and expertise in this field in a range of contexts.
Language Systems/Skills Assignments (LSAs):
- 2 Language Systems Assignments (2000-2500-word essays and lessons)
- 2 Language Skills Assignments (2000-2500-word essays and lessons)
Professional Development Assignment (PDA):
- Part A: Reflection and Action with 1 diagnostic lesson (2000-2500-word essay)
- Part B: Experimental Practice (2000-2500-word essay)
Course overview and contexts:
- The language learner and the language learning context
- Preparation for teaching English language learners
- Evaluating, selecting and using resources and materials for teaching purposes
- Managing and supporting learning
- Evaluation of lesson preparation and teaching
- Observation/Evaluation of other teachers’ lessons
- Professionalism and opportunities for professional development